Sunday, September 27, 2009

V is for Victory



The gym is crammed full of tiny girls bobbing to Miley Cyrus and we don't know any of them. She is timid and overwhelmed. I pass her off to the high school cheerleader in charge of the tiniest and pretend that I think it's all fine. I have to attach myself to the concept that if I am not nervous she won't be nervous. It's hard to stand by and watch her discomfort. I fear it will be harder later if I don't let her build courage each time she has the opportunity.

I stand by for a little while. Just to be sure. And it clicks. She's fine and happy. And I'm fine and happy. Happy for her. And happy for me. She's doing her thing. And I must say. Her thing is just too dang cute. Good job, baby girl! You make me so proud. See The Video Here




3 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Aww, how cute! Your little star of the show!

Macey said...

She's SO cute! : )

shortmama said...

So sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails