Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why Ask Why?

Are there a million things that boggle your mind every single day? I find myself WAAAYYY too often sitting somewhere wondering about all sorts of mysteries of life. Like these:

Why

can she open a hermetically sealed sterling silver piggy bank, but she can't find the strawberry yogurt in the fridge?

Why

do I make list after list and search ads for the best deals at the grocery store and leave with $200 worth of things that I didn't come for?

Why

can I plan a black tie dinner for 200, complete with the appropriate number of ounces of meat per person, but I can NOT make a meal plan for my family for more than 2 days at a time?

Why

does that dog bark and bark and bark, and chase the mailman, and charge after other people's dogs with wreckless abandon, but is deathly afraid of the vacuum cleaner?

Why

is there a lowest available fare guaranteed tag on their website, but it's NEVER available?

Why

can they watch Disney channel for HOURS on end, and recite every single word of the new Sabrina Gomez single, but cannot not focus on a three item list that I have asked them to work on?

Why

do I even bother asking myself these questions? I should know better by now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Those are great! That is a fantastic idea for a blog too. I think I will give it a whirl (with your permission of course). :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails