Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ten Things - January 2010

Every day of every week of every month there are more than ten things I am thankful for.  My blessings are bountiful and I don't take any of them for granted.  EVER.  January was full of wonderful moments.  Some big, some not.  All sweet.

Ten Things

Great seats for my first ever Rose Parade with my favorite guys





The Princess on drums, her Dad on guitar and The Athlete singing lead vocals on Beatles Rock Band
::love::

Being married to someone I truly admire
I Love you, Coach Montoya


Watching larvae turn into butterflies
COOLEST.GIFT.EVER (thank you, Meghan!!)



BASKETBALL SEASON

A much needed and truly treasured lunch date with my BFF

The Athlete raiding his piggy bank to buy a new book!

image courtesy of amazon.com

Raising silly kids



Teachers who make a difference



Welcoming a new little love to our family
God Bless William Edward
Congratulations, Michelle & Kevin
xoxoxo




13 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love this post. Great idea! Nice pictures too.

Tara said...

Good seats at the Rose Parade....very cool!

We are basketball fanatics around here too!

Looks like you are very blessed!

Emmy said...

Sounds like it was a great month!
And how fun to go the Rose Parade! How early did you have to get there?

Kasey said...

Is your husband a basketball coach? Mine so is too! How fun - the rose parade? I would love to see that some day! did you get to go to the rose bowl too? Great things to be thankful for!

MiMi said...

Great post!! I want to see the Rose Parade, I think I did when I was 5 and I don't remember it.. :(
That book!! I wanna get that book for my boys. :)

Tyne said...

Miss you! You do have so much to be thankful for- such a sweet family. I love the book your little guy picked out, way to go!

shortmama said...

All wonderful things to be thankful for!

Emmy said...

Here again just to tell you I have a couple of awards for you on my blog.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

aww you are such a pretty mommy with gorgeous kids - thx for sharing

Andrea said...

Happy Wednesday! Spreading some sunshine your way! Come by my blog and check it out!

"And so our stories go..." said...

Wow, sometimes I forget about what makes me happy. Your blog reminded me of that. Thanks.
mary

Tooj said...

:) I love thankful lists. I love the internet and the ability to find people like you who remind me of things I need to do and think about.

日月神教-任我行 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails