Monday, October 5, 2009

Well, I Guess That's What I Get

How ridiculous do I feel for my earlier rant? A lot!

I should have spent some time unwinding before I said what I was thinking. Hmmmm, sound familiar . . . It is truly a disease that I can't seem to be cured of. Anyway, I read to unwind. And I was catching up with all my bloggy friends who I missed over the weekend. And looky what I found.




The funniest Mama EVER at Speaking from the Crib gave me this little gem over the weekend. Thank you! Your lovely comments made my otherwise yucky day.

Mrs. Montoya at One Foot in Front of the Other a really sweet lady, mother, and wife, and truly inspirational writer.

How can I possibly be so crabby when someone calls me sweet and inspirational? I am honored and will live up to the praise. Tomorrow.

5 comments:

classroom fundraiser said...

You have the most fabulous blog header ever! Is that your foot?

Today I posted on my blog about Charity Tuesday. If you have a favorite charity that you would like to spotlight PLEASE stop by and let me know.

Stopping by from SITS

Macey said...

Congratulations! She's right, you are a great writer! :)

JennyMac said...

Bravo for the award. And you are also fabulous. I mean it..

shortmama said...

Congrats you deserve it!

Desert Rose said...

Yes congratulations, you are a great writer and I love your honesty, and how you show true emotion.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails