Monday, June 29, 2009

My Baby Girl

I just can NOT believe that my tiny baby is turning five today. Five seems big.


School, BFFs, a preferred hair style. I am not the mother of a baby anymore and I am more than a little sad. If the first five went this quickly how on earth will I keep up with the next 15?




I have thought of a million things I want to say about her or to her on this milestone, but decided that will be between her and me. Photos tell a story pretty well on their own. Happy 5th Birthday to my baby girl. You are so worth celebrating.



One - All big blue eyes and the occasional smile.

Two - still a little shy, but discovering her love for sugar and other people celebrating her.


Three -a trip to Sea World and Mama's sunglasses to protect her from the glare. A little more of the kooky personality that we're in for.






Four - in Hawaii with her Grandma & Grandpa. A little sunburned, a little sweaty - it's just so her.


Five - all dressed up with somewhere to go. This year is going to be a blast!

Happy 5th Birthday, Sophia Grace ~ xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails