Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Want

I want to be A Runner

I want the lean, toned physique of a runner

I want to feel the exhilaration of crossing the finish line after a tough race

I want to be on a trip and itch to put on my shoes and get in a good run to kick start my day

I want to run for recreation with my husband

I want to register for races and run with my girlfriends for fun


I want to be a strong, healthy role model for my children


I want to live long and run in the park with my grandchildren


I want to run head on into the next phase of my life

1 comment:

Sarah Markley said...

Hi Kimberly!

I just wanted to tell you that you won the one of the Cold Tangerines books from my giveaway.

Let me know your mailing address and I will send it out to you right away...

sarah at markleytech dot com

=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails