Friday, July 17, 2009

Flashback Friday

August 2004 - Tallahassee Vacation

My Dad and his amazing wife are here with us for the weekend, and it takes me right back to my first trip home after Pia was born. Max was 2 1/2 and she was 7 or 8 weeks old. I was not working, but Ed was so I went home for a couple of weeks with the babies. After it took us 24 hours to get back to California I remember thinking "Man that was hard", but looking back I wouldn't trade those memories for anything in the world.

Max at Carabelle Beach

Pia meets Nanny - still my favorite photo EVER


3 trips to Urgent Care confirmed that these were bug bites, not Chicken Pox

Cruisin' in Granddaddy's shop

Playtime with Nana Lana

Big Boy's first trip to St. Marks Lighthouse

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails