I have gotten two of those emails in the last couple of days asking what's under my bed and what my favorite smell is. I do like to RECEIVE those messages that tell me what my friends love eating and what book they're reading, but I detest having to return them. Call me selfish, but I am not returning one ever again. Instead, here is my list
10 Things I Love
- Starbucks - love the coffee, love the cookies, muffins, mints . . . Love it all
- Children who like to snuggle
- The So Cal cool guy look - long sleeved button down shirt, nice jeans, flip flops. HOT!
- A great conversation with a girlfriend
- Photographs - old ones for memories, other people's to tell a story . . .
- Getting something (a room, my desk, a drawer) clean and organized. Sad I know, but I do love it
- The internet (search engines and family websites, especially)
- Gulf Coast Seafood - did you know you can't get grouper on the West Coast?
- The smell of leather
10 Things I Wish I Loved
- Other people's children. I LIKE them, and for my friends I will even hug, feed and care for them, but I struggle to think anyone's children are as perfect as mine.
- Art projects
- Politics - it's so much work to weed through all the negative press!
- Personal fitness
- Road Trips
- Discount Stores - I know there are deals to be had, but I can't find the charm in digging through a million things I don't need to find a full set of towels
- The Dentist
There you have it - all your questions answered. Please continue to send me all your dirty details, I really do love seeing them. Please just don't expect a list in return. Have a great week!