Sunday, November 17, 2013

REAL Thankful


As much as I want every day to be bountiful with goodness and for a grateful heart to overwhelm real life there is the very distinct reality that life isn't always full of goodness.  People are cynical and jealous and sometimes drain on our ability to constantly act in love.  That is reality.  

Last night I struggled with something to be thankful for in my day.  My thoughts were elsewhere and I just wasn't seeing goodness in the wonderful day that I'd had with my family.  This morning I woke up with the intention of striving to be grateful ALL DAY in everything that I do and the reflection I am sharing below came to my attention almost immediately.

Wherever you are in your ability to be thankful, perhaps you also need some words of wisdom.

Developing a Mellow Heart

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped.  Therefore my heart exults, and with my song I shall thank Him. ~ Psalm 28:7


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails