Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ten Things to Smile About: September 2013

The best news of the day is that I will have this posted at the end of the actual month it represents.  We're turning over a new leaf around here!

Ten Things to Smile About: September 2013

Nearby soccer games on the same day for two of our sweeties and a cheering section for both that was full of darling cousins!



Being able to make good on a promise to go to Disneyland.  We went three times this month and had a blast!








Doing good for someone else.  The circumstances of the situation don't make me smile, but putting my sadness to use does.  We've raised $4,125 in a little over two weeks.  I was really hoping to get to $10K.  I might have been overly ambitious.  There's still time to give if you'd like.


Having our tiniest niece, C, for a sleepover. Don't let those curls and the angel face fool you.  She's no amateur!



Our {slightly} bigger niece, B,  starting preschool and carpooling with us on Thursdays. Auntie loves taking her to story time and her cousins are extra proud to have her with them at school !!!



These clowns thinking they're so grown up but then begging for a ride in the cart at Costco.  How can I say no to these faces?!?!?


Hosting a low key bridal shower brunch for my girlfriend who's getting married next week.  Yep, that was fast!!




FINALLY, clearing off my desk in the kitchen and reclaiming the space all for myself.  It's seriously like winning the lottery.  I pray it stays organized and tidy.


Spending all of my down time with these three and loving it.  I don't know how I let myself get so off track for so long, but it won't ever happen again.  Ever. 



Regaining my time back with them by saying goodbye to a very painful phase in my professional history.  There's no turning back now!



Link up with Emmy Mom to recount all of your great reasons to smile this month.


1 comment:

Dabalack Family said...

This just makes me soooo happy for you and your beautiful family, love seeing these smiling faces!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails