Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hot and heavy

This bit of goodness about tending to marriage fell in my lap today and I just ate it up.  

Promises are much harder to keep in the making-breakfast-doing-laundry-carline-and-work filled days. I believe it’s called monotony. And it can kill your marriage.
{via}

None of the details are news to me, but it was one of those "right place, right time" things that hit hard. And I loved it.  And I think all of us who are threatened with the deadly doing-laundry-carline life should read it and take it to heart.  It is important to want a hot marriage and actively work for it. 

The full post can be found HERE

To: Kristen from We Are THAT Family ~ thank you so much for the reminder.  Please let Mr. Montoya know where to send the thank you card.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails