Sunday, September 15, 2013

Currently



loving: one on one time with my precious nieces, B & C




reading: nothing.  That would mean that I am at home and sitting still longer than it takes to type this post.
waiting: for fall.  The late summer heat wave in Southern California does not impress me.
excited about: the approaching end of the worst professional decision I ever made.  September 19 will be a wonderful day in my history.

trying to: practice what I preach about making healthy choices, putting family first and being a kind human being.

working on: reorganizing, repurposing and refreshing our much neglected home.

enjoying: Our Disneyland annual passes.  LUCKY US, I know!




using: only reusable shopping bags.

wearing: red nail polish.  That never happens and it will probably only last a couple of days, but it's a nice change of pace.

planning: a bridal shower brunch for my dear friend.

needing:  to spend more time alone with God.

learning: that nothing is about me.  If I am true to my heart then I am all about loving my family and giving back all the goodness I've been given.  There is a limit to my joy when I am focusing on my independent successes. 

listening to: A jumbled up playlist of current and not so current singles.  

Royals: Lorde
Holy Grail: Justin Timberlake and Jay Z
I Hold On: Dierks Bentley
Roar: Katy Perry
Like Jesus Does: Eric Church
I Want You: Kings of Leon
Blurred Lines: Robin Thicke
Paris: Grace Potter
Moonshine: Bruno Mars
Magic: Colbie Caillat
Come & Get It: Selena Gomez
Better Than I Used to Be: Tim McGraw
Hey Ladies: Beastie Boys

doing: final call outs for the 3rd grade cotillion roster.

dreaming of: Maui.  Or the Big Island.  Or The Kahala on Oahu.  It might be safe to say anywhere in Hawaii

So that's me; right here, right now.  

What are you currently up to?

This post was inspired by Emily at Jones Design Company.  You can see her and all of her beautiful, current goodness HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails