Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lesson Learned

Inhale . . . exhale . . . I realized late this afternoon that I had wasted almost a whole day of my life directing negative energy at something that I can't change. While I was at home TRYING to work and TRYING to make progress with a rental car, the entire world was passing me by. Not a big deal really, but the world just outside my front door is amazing!!! It was hot and sunny and picture postcard perfect today in San Clemente. People travel here from all over the world to see what I see every day of my life. I am so blessed and let myself forget it for a short time.

San Clemente Pier Sunset

I am still completely bewildered by my current automobile situation, but it's not going to change. I did get a rental car, I am safe at home with my husband whose business trip was miraculously cancelled at the perfect time and everyone is clean, tucked in and prayed for. There's nothing else I want or need. Please forgive me my bad attitude!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails