Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday


Amber at Airing my Dirty Laundry got this idea from Glamour magazine and I am copying it. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this and it doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up with Amber and that the post you link up is a Hey, It's Okay Post.

--------------------

To pray for a money tree to pop up on the patio and I can skip the 14 days of travel I have scheduled in November.  I won't burst into tears and throw a fit, but I sure do wish something would change so I didn't have to go.

To keep a mile long Christmas list in my head while I am shopping for everyone else.  You know, just in case said money tree pops up.

To say "bless your heart" to the lady who intentionally fawned over "Bob" and complimented her on her soccer game.  She was trying to make The Princess feel better since her mother was screaming like a lunatic on the sidelines.  Bless her heart.

To drink Starbucks three times a day when I come into the office before 6 AM. The pre-sunrise Starbucks is a necessity, the mid morning is usually a social occasion and the mid afternoon keeps me from wanting to go to bed before dark.

To just want to elections to be over. Seriously, it’s great that people are passionate about things, but some take it way too far. If we all had the same opinions that would be a totally different problem.

To be ready for Halloween to be over, too. If my kids ask me one more time if I'm going to dress up then I really will be scary. I freakin' hate Halloween.

To daydream about sweaters and boots.  I am all done with the 80 degrees in October.

To sing at the top of my lungs in the car.

To browse Pinterest while I'm on conference calls.  I mean really, no one is listening except the person talking.  Ever.  If corporate America ever gets a clue about this one we'd all be much more productive.  Conference calls are an excuse to take something off of everyone's to do list and to look for the recap.

Happy Tuesday!!

1 comment:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Mmm...Starbucks. Love their pumpkin spice frappuccino.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails