Monday, May 25, 2009

Nothing but Good

I have felt guilty lately for not keeping up with my blog (it's been MORE than a week- gasp!) but as we try to wind down from the Holiday weekend and I dig through email and the mountain of paperwork on my desk I am drawn to the photos on my camera from the weekend. I am itching to upload them and see them for myself. All I can say is - what a blessing. While I've been neglecting my blog (and my email, AND Facebook, AND laundry . . .) I have been living a full and happy life with my family and our friends.
Baseball - Max's game last weekend's game was sunny, warm and gorgeous.



Looking VERY serious about getting from third base to home

Brennan, Max & Elijah - if we could win on cute we'd be in the World Series!!


Fiesta with Friends - Ed and I worked this carnival fundraiser at church for the first time the year that Max was born. Little did we know that we'd be part of the parish school a few years later and be required to work and spend lots of money and time in the process. Lucky for us we loved every minute of it.





Painted Pia

Pierce, Drew, Max & Ashland - quite a crew!

Ballet - Sophia ended her ballet classes with a little performance last week in her class. Not super sophisticated, but really cute.






Memorial Day Weekend - we were all about a good time this weekend and the snoring I hear from my babies' bedrooms proves that it was time well spent. Movies, a birthday party, two beach days, a BBQ with our friends the Thiessens, The Padres - great seats over the Padres dugout, Kids Run the Bases Day, hot dogs, helmet giveaways . . .


Max, Sawyer, Cannon & Sophia

On the Field after running the bases


Max took this photo of Adrian Gonzalez in the batter's box.


I can't say it enough and I will never stop saying it. I have no idea if this is really the life that I deserve, but I don't take one second of it for granted. I think every second of my time here is a gift and the people that I've been given to spend my time with are an even greater gift. Max's infectious laugh, Pia's sparkly blue eyes and Ed's ridiculous sense of humor just melt me. I wish I could bottle it all up and make time stand still. For now I will keep thanking God for the gifts and living as if it might never happen again. Even if it means neglecting my blog.


The three best reasons in the world to not update my blog!

http://www.scmontoyas.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails