Monday, June 7, 2010

Red Sox Rock!




They're eight right?

Exactly how intense can it be? 

If you ask, then you've never seen grown women (and men) act like such complete idiots at a sporting event where half the team still has baby teeth.

Our Pinto 8 baseball team won a nail biting championship game 3-1 tonight.  We left two runners on base for three of the six innings and the last two runs came in the top of the final inning.  Phew!


Someone is awfully proud of their shiny new trophy .  .  . Congratulations, buddy.  I love you


3 comments:

shortmama said...

Congrats to him!

Macey said...

Awww, congrats to your boy!!!

jmt said...

Yea! I'm hoping my boy continues to WANT to play baseball so that he can experience fun like this. And the parents at these events...sheesh...I don't know if I'm ready for them! (and hoping I'm not ONE of them!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails