Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Those Crazy Surveys. . .

I try hard not to contribute to the junk mail issue we all have, but my best girlfriend sent this to me and I am willing to do anything for her. Her answers cracked me up mostly and I'd love to see your answers, too. The instructions are below, just in case you plan to do it the right way.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

USING ONLY ONE WORD

Not as easy as you might think! Now foward,
change the answers to suit you and pass it on.
It's really hard to use one word answers. Be sure
to send it bac to the person you received it from!

Where is your cell phone? car
Your significant other? working
Your hair? terrible
Your mother? sweet
your father? intense
Your favorite thing? life
Your dream last night? none
Your favorite drink? coffee
Your dream/goal? peace
What room are you in? office
Your hobby? sleep
Your fear? loss
Where do you want to be in 6 Yrs? here!
Where were you last night? home
Something that you aren't? shy
Muffins? sometimes
Wish list item? time
Last thing you did? dishes
What are you wearing? black
TV? rarely
Your pets? funny
Friends? amazing
Your life? fabulous
Your mood? quiet
Missing someone? Ya Ya
Drinking? some
Smoking? drinking
Your car? fine
Something you're not wearing? lipstick
Your favorite store? Ann Taylor
Your favorite color? red
When is the last time you cried? months
Who will resend this? someone
Where do you go to over and over? crazy
Five people who email me regularly? Amy, Mom, work, work, work
My favorite place to eat? out
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Hawaii
Four people I think will respond?irrelevant

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails