Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ten Things to Smile About: November 2013

Ten Things to Smile About: November 2013

30 Days of Thankful
It is my favorite time of the year when I intentionally choose to find the good in every single day and choose to see the beauty of laundry, bickering children and food.  It is truly good for my heart to remember how blessed we are.


A surprise note from my sweet girl on my phone




A weekday trip to Disneyland.  We enjoy ourselves the most when we are reminded that these days with our children are fleeting.


A gorgeous family wedding.  





Seeing the sweet tags added to our Thankful Tree.
Bob is thankful for ice cream and her hamster.  The Athlete is thankful for basketball and his friends.



A girls night with Bob and her girlfriends at a live performance of Ivy & Bean.



Celebrating the 13th anniversary of my marriage to Mr. Montoya. 
LUCKY 13.  It's going to be a good year!

Date night with my sweet middle school guy




A peaceful, meaningful Thanksgiving Day with just me and my three complete with a homemade apple pie and an afternoon walk at the beach





A wacky night out with sweet friends that ended with these clowns wearing adhesive moustaches all the way home.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails