Monday, September 27, 2010

Not Me Monday

It is Not Me that hasn't done a Not Me Monday post in monthes and monthes and monthes. And certainly not me that has tons of guilt over all of the truly unladylike, inappropriate nonsense in her life right now. Enough that she just has to write it down and get it off her chest. That would be ultra embarrassing and un-suave. Which definitely makes it Not Me.

It would not be me that has had a sinus infection, cold, allergy thing for more than a week and starts to daydream about Nyquil sometime around 3 PM. Or me that changed the alarm clock from 5:20 AM to 5:45 AM when she woke up at 4:30 AM and went back to sleep with the sheet stuffed in her nose in lieu of getting up for a tissue. That would be so disguisting and pathetic. Not Me!

Nor was it me that told myself {out loud} while I was making dinner last night to go ahead and prep school lunches. If it were me I would have known that I was already in the kitchen with all of the supplies handy and would only have one mess to clean up. I would have known that so it wasn't me that ignored the voice in my own head and blew her off like a dandelion. Then grumbled for the twenty minutes it took to make two lunches at 6:30 AM. That was not me.

And most importantly it was not me that wore a sundress over the weekend and packed leggings for the evening when the temperature dropped. If it were me I would have taken an entirely new outfit that was perky and perfect for the evening event. And if it were me that was just using leggings to change my outfit I definitely would not have put them on right in my seat at a sporting event instead of getting up and going to the restroom. That would be too lazy to be me. And if I were lazy and unfashionable, I definitely would NOT have accidentally tucked my sundress into said leggings while I was changing in my seat. at a sporting event. With 14 rows of seats behind me. Oh no, no, no not me.

And last, but certainly not least, it was not me that all kinds of excited about blogging again and joining up with MckMama for NMM and then can't navigate to where the links are. I am super technically sophisticated and I would definitely be able to find her Not Me Monday posts and widget even if it had been forever since I posted. I would not just post the twitter hashtag #notmemonday and call it a day.  Yup - so not me.

5 comments:

Macey said...

It's not me that thinks that leggings under the sundress was probably cute. Nope.

KID said...

I agree - leggings under a sundress is a great idea. Perfect transitional outfit.

Emmy said...

Good thing it didn't happen to you :). Good to see you back

Unknown said...

I could totally tell myself to do something the night before and be really doing it early in the morning.

Stopping from SITS!

jules said...

I know for sure that I would NOT do any of these said things....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails