Tuesday, March 10, 2009

“A baby is God’s way of telling us the world goes on”

Our friends, Greg & Cathy Risling, used that quote on their son Nolan’s baby announcement last year and I loved it! I will always remember that because it is exactly why I love babies. I love the idea of babies and all the good things they represent. I love their sweet little smiles, and tiny toes and little tiny clothes. The idea of a baby is the sweetest thing in the world to me. I have three colleagues with babies due in the next couple of months and it is such a sentimental reminder of the specialness of that time. Lucky us with two perfect people already! I can just celebrate with my friends!

More importantly though, Ed and I are very excited to welcome a niece in August. Stacy and Eric just found out yesterday that their healthy bundle will be a sweet baby girl. I am thrilled. A baby girl close enough to spoil and buy hair bows for, but one that I get to send home when she hasn’t slept for hours. Fantastic!

And in other special baby news – our friends Jose & Kristin Rios are the proud parents of their second son, Jake Ryan Rios. He is a little earlier than expected and only weighs 3 lbs 5 oz, but he has just the sweetest face. He still has some growing to do before he is a big Texas boy like his Dad and older brothers but for now he is perfect just the way he is. Please pray for his continued progress and for his family.
Jake Ryan Rios ~ March 2, 2009
I can't wait to see what other exciting news Spring brings with it next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails